Audio post is one of the processes in post-production by which raw recordings are processed with the goal of enhancing the sonic and narrative qualities of the audio.
Audio post usually involves editing, restoration, foley, sound design, ADR, mixing, and mastering.
- Competitive rates
- Fast deliveries and reliable deadlines
- Experienced engineers and professional results
- Multi-redundant real-time backup with sane file organization
- Acoustically accurate monitoring environment with loudness calibrated playback
- Loudness compliant mixes
- Deliveries in the following formats: 2.0, B Format, Binaural, Facebook 360, 2.1, and 5.1